Limited GHC subscription to create complete timetables without optimisation. Among the main characteristics, we would like to highlight:
- Complete setting of weekly timetables
- High performance engine to fit results
- Configuration validation
- Modification and printing of timetables
- Presentation of results in different formats: PDF, HTML, etc.
- Integration with Office 365 and Google Calendar
- Resolution of queries through your private area of the website or by email
- Lite subscription video tutorial
Full GHC application for the resolution of timetables in educational institutions.
- Choice of user profile
- Optimisation of results
- Continuous search for new and better timetables
- Data exchange with other applications
- Remote repository for sharing configuration and results files (cloud)
- Access to GHC App
- Wizard to organize the elective subjects for each group of students
- Complete advice on managing your academic timetable
- Optimum subscription video tutorial
FREE GHC DEMO
Same functionality as OPTIMUM subscription, but limited to:
15 days of use
How can I obtain user and password?
If you have been a user from previous versions, you will have a username and password. If you are a new user, you must register and we will send you an email with your credentials.
What subscription patterns are there?
We currently have one subscription method: annual subscription.
What does the subscription imply?
It involves the use of the programme, technical support and maintenance updates with the new functionalities that occur during a year from the date of subscription
What is the promotional code?
You may have received a promotional code by email or maybe your local distributor has given it to you. In that case, you can enter it here. If you do not have a promotional code, you do not need to enter anything in this field.
In how many computers can I install it?
Depending on the type of subscription you have contracted you can install on 10 computers in the OPTIMUM subscription, 3 in the LITE and 3 in the DEMO
What are the payment methods?
You can choose the payment method that best suits your way of operating as follows:
Credit card and PayPal
Where can I see the receipt?
After the subscription, you can access to your private area on our website using your username and password. There you will find your receipt.
Online presentationWould you like to learn more about the functionality of GHC?
RegisterFill in the form with your details and learn more about GHC