Current job openings:
Director for the support and marketing department
We are the creators of GHC, the leading software in Spain for the automatic creation and management of academic timetables. We are growing in the international market, and we need a person capable of driving the support and marketing department.
What will your job entail? After a period of integration in which you will learn what we do and how we do it, you will be responsible, together with our team, for the communication and sales plans, providing customer support, and ultimately coordinating the department. Our value is the service we provide to our customers, and we need you to have that spirit too.
Who are we looking for? You, who have knowledge of digital marketing and like new technologies. You, who can drive a project with innovative and responsible capacity; and you, who do it from the world of IT and education. We offer you a job where you can put your ideas into action because you are excited about what you do.
You will work in our offices located in the centre of Segovia. These are the details of the job:
- University degree, with special emphasis on computer training appropriate to the job.
- Teamwork experience.
- Knowledge of digital marketing.
- Autonomy, good communication skills and the ability to manage our marketing and support team.
- Fluent English.
- Residing in Segovia at present or in the short term.
Valuable (but not essential)
- High level of English: C1
- Specific training in digital business and agile methodology.
- Knowledge in the use of Power BI tools, dashboards, KPI's, etc.
What do we offer?
- Be part of a team within a leading company in its sector.
- Autonomy and responsibility to lead a team.
- An exciting job applying new technologies to the service of education.
Front-end developer with Angular
We offer work as a front-end programmer for the development of our own applications. We need a professional who likes to learn new technologies and who integrates into projects with an innovative, creative and responsible spirit.
You will join a team with a high human and professional level in a collaborative environment. We follow an agile development methodology. You will be present in all phases of definition and development of new implementations.
In our offices in Segovia you can enjoy flexible working hours and a hybrid teleworking model. For you it will be an opportunity to reach a high professional level thanks to the freedom to implement your own ideas in projects being present throughout their life cycle. If you think this offer fits your profile as a computer engineer, do not hesitate to apply!
- The ability to program and develop computer applications is required, as well as initiative and interest in acquiring new knowledge.
- Academic background of computer engineering graduate for application development.
- No experience needed.
- Intermediate level of Spanish.
- Knowledge of: